Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Sheet Pan Teriyaki Salmon and Vegetables

This easy, delicious teriyaki salmon meal is SO good, made all on one sheet pan and ready in 20 minutes!

This easy, delicious (I seriously devoured this, it was THAT good) teriyaki salmon meal is made all on one sheet pan and ready in 20 minutes! You can easily double this recipe to serve four.

I’m a huge fan of sheet pan meals, a huge kitchen time saver! I like to line the sheets with foil or parchment for easy clean-up, completely optional. Here I marinated the fish, then cooked it down on the stove to create a glaze over the fish (I highly recommend this) but if you wish to skip this step, it will still taste fine.

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/154163180999

No comments:

Post a Comment