Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hot Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Dip

Hot Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Dip – if you like Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, you'll love this dip!

If you like Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, you’ll love this dip!

I have a weakness for Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches, so when my sister-in-law brought this philly cheesesteak dip to my Mom’s on Christmas, I couldn’t stop thinking about it for days – it was that good! I needed to figure out a way to make this lighter so I played around with it and came up with a solution, worthy to bring to any party!

I replaced the steak with chicken, cut the cream cheese in half and used light instead, and replaced the rest with light sour cream (I tried it with Greek yogurt but didn’t taste as good). The final was DELICIOUS! :)

For dipping I bought a whole wheat baguette, sliced it thin and toasted it but bagel thins, pretzel thins, tortilla chips or even crudites would work! This can be made one day in advance and stored in the refrigerator before baking. 


Hot Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Dip – if you like Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches, you'll love this dip!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe…

from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/136258693859

No comments:

Post a Comment