Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Warm Up Your Winter Runs

running-in-winter-435

After all of these years of reviewing gear, I still get excited when packages land on my doorstep. Sometimes I rip open packages to see the cool gear and pack it away for my next workout. Sometimes, like with my recent Brooks Running delivery (remember, we’re Brooks ambassadors!), I open the package, rip off my current clothes, and try the new gear on right away. The Seattle Tight ($165) doesn’t seem all that different from any other tight at first glance. They’re lightweight, if a bit thicker for protection against the elements. So I wore them around the house that …

The post Warm Up Your Winter Runs appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/133397936069

No comments:

Post a Comment