Wednesday, November 18, 2015

“Strong”-Armed into Weight Training

Get-Strong-435

I’m not the biggest fan of weight training. Put me on a bike or in front of a running trail, and I’ll go for hours, but weights? Not my jam. I know, I know … I should want to lift weights. Expert after expert will line up to tout the benefits of weight training for endurance athletes, yet every time a strength workout shows up on my training plan, I roll my eyes and declare weights a waste of time. I’m not alone. The majority of endurance athletes admit to ditching the weights in favor of additional time on the trails. Though the …

The post “Strong”-Armed into Weight Training appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/133463413204

No comments:

Post a Comment