Monday, November 30, 2015

A Traditional Untraditional Turkey Trot

turkey-trot-collage-435

I have never done an official “turkey trot” race. Isn’t that funny? You would think that in all my years of FBG-dom and working with Brooks Running (remember: we’re a blog ambassador for them!) that I would have done at least one turkey trot by now. But, nope, never in the traditional start-line, finish-line sense. That said, I have trotted for my turkey. Many times. And in my family’s own way. In fact, it’s kind of become our untraditional tradition to hit the park or streets for a quick jog the morning before the feast begins! And this year was …

The post A Traditional Untraditional Turkey Trot appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/134264989599

No comments:

Post a Comment