Thursday, October 20, 2016

Surfing With Your Dog: Tips From a Pro

surfing dog

I’m always on the lookout for new, fun activities to try with my pups, and whenever I see pictures from the annual Surf City Surf Dog competition out in California, well … I find myself drooling with envy just a little bit. So, when the folks at Puppies Make Me Happy (yes, they sent me a couple of shirts and they have become some of my favorite shirts ever) offered to put me in touch with Brian Downes, a surfer and dog owner who recently participated (and took second place!) in the Surf Dog competition, I was on it like a wahine on some heavy waves. …

The post Surfing With Your Dog: Tips From a Pro appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/152065004569

No comments:

Post a Comment