Thursday, September 21, 2017

This Bodyweight-Only Workout Is Great When Traveling

The morning of the eclipse, I woke up with the desire to move. We had traveled to a friends’ house in Columbia, Mo., to see the total eclipse, and I hadn’t really planned on fitting in a workout, but I really, really wanted to the moment my eyes opened that morning. (Side personal thing I’m just now realizing: I tend to like to work out the morning of any any milestone-esque day. The day I quit my full-time job to do FBG … the morning I found out I was pregnant with Gwen … before I did this speaking engagement. …

The post This Bodyweight-Only Workout Is Great When Traveling appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/165578573534

No comments:

Post a Comment