Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Macadamia-Crusted Sriracha Ranch Salmon

Macadamia-Crusted Sriracha Ranch Salmon by Michelle Tam http://nomnompaleo.com

Looking to do something more exciting with salmon fillets? Make my Macadamia-Crusted Sriracha Ranch Salmon, one of the brand new recipes from the “Kinda Ready” section of our brand-new cookbook, Ready or Not!  I recently flew down to Los Angeles to shoot a few recipes from our new book with my pals at Tastemade, and one of them was this tasty salmon dish paired with Roasted Ginger Sesame Broccoli—also from our new book.

You know about Tastemade, right? If you watch food videos online, I’m sure you recognize Tastemade’s “hands videos” demonstrating all manner of recipes. Personally, I’m obsessed with Tastemade’s Tiny Kitchen series, ’cause there is almost nothing in this world I love more than miniaturized kitchen tools that actually make teeny-tiny meals.

Of course, you can’t exactly get full on a dime-sized plate of food. But you can satisfy your cravings for a delicious, hassle-free salmon dinner by following watching the video below and making this recipe.

Seriously: Watch how easy it is to make this fantastic weeknight supper:

(Yes, those are my very own fingers and un-manicured nails in the video. Who knew I could add “hand model” to my resume?)

The step-by-step recipe for this Macadamia-Crusted Sriracha Ranch Salmon is available in our new cookbook, Ready or Not!, so if you’ve grabbed a copy, just flip to page 198. And if you haven’t picked up a copy of the book yet, what are you waiting for? Do it already! (Or you can just click here to visit Tastemade for this recipe.)

Happy cooking, Nomsters!


Looking for more recipe ideas? Head on over to my Recipe Index. You’ll also find exclusive recipes on my iPhone and iPad app, and in my cookbooks, Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans (Andrews McMeel Publishing 2013) and Ready or Not! (Andrews McMeel Publishing 2017)!

The post Macadamia-Crusted Sriracha Ranch Salmon appeared first on Nom Nom Paleo®.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/164485819379

No comments:

Post a Comment