Wednesday, August 2, 2017

10 Things I Wish I Knew About My Vagina When I Was Younger

I’m really lucky in that, when I was growing up, my mom was very open about all things “becoming a woman.” We talked about sex, she helped me figure out the whole pads and tampons thing, and I always felt like I could ask her anything about my body. It wasn’t until the other day, when I was talking about this article with a friend, that I realized just how lucky I was to have a mom that was, honestly, pretty enlightened and progressive about her body and wasn’t shy to pass that knowledge on to me (thanks, Mom!). I …

The post 10 Things I Wish I Knew About My Vagina When I Was Younger appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/163711656114

No comments:

Post a Comment