Monday, August 21, 2017

Colombian-Style Zucchini Rellenos

These Stuffed Zucchinis, which are low-carb, Whole30, Keto, gluten-free, dairy-free and Paleo, are inspired from a Colombian dish, Pepino Rellenos which I fell in love with when I was there many years ago.

These Stuffed Zucchinis, which are low-carb, Whole30, Keto, gluten-free, dairy-free and Paleo, are inspired from a Colombian dish, Pepino Rellenos which I fell in love with when I was there many years ago. It’s not a dish you would see in a restaurant menu, it’s a dish you would find someone cooking in their kitchen for a weeknight meal. In Colombia, they don’t use zucchinis, instead they use Pepinos known as stuffing cucumbers or Slippery Gourds in English. Because that’s not very common here, I used zucchini which are in season.

Colombian-Style Zucchini Rellenos

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/164451881089

No comments:

Post a Comment