Friday, June 16, 2017

What We’re Running in This Summer

brooks running gear

You know we’re Brooks Running brand ambassadors, right? We love Brooks, love what they’re about, love checking out what’s new. But we’re also really honest on our reviews and only ever share our real, true opinions … as you’re about to see here! What’s your go-to when it comes to running apparel? I’ve been a capris or spandex shorts girl for years and years, not because I was modest about showing my legs (definitely not the case) but because I always ran into issues with chafing and fit with running shorts. So now, while I love a good pair of …

The post What We’re Running in This Summer appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/161887171799

No comments:

Post a Comment