Thursday, June 22, 2017

King Crab Cauliflower Fried “Rice”

King Crab fried rice is one of my favorite dishes we often order when dining at a local Japanese restaurant. Every time I order it, I always say I'm going to try this with riced cauliflower, so finally I did and it was SO good!

King Crab fried rice is one of my favorite dishes we often order when dining at a local Japanese restaurant. Every time I order it, I always say I’m going to try this with riced cauliflower, so finally I did and it was SO good!

King Crab fried rice is one of my favorite dishes we often order when dining at a local Japanese restaurant. Every time I order it, I always say I'm going to try this with riced cauliflower, so finally I did and it was SO good!(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/162125262159

No comments:

Post a Comment