Friday, April 28, 2017

Smashing Stereotypes With Big Fit Girl

Louise Green is an award-winning body positive advocate, plus-size athlete and trainer, and author of the book, Big Fit Girl. We ADORE her. Which is why we are psyched to share this excerpt on “smashing stereotypes” from her book. Enjoy, FBGs! Smashing Stereotypes, by Louise Green I ran my first half-marathon in San Francisco. When I woke up on race day, my stomach was churning with both fear and excitement. Getting ready in front of the mirror that morning, I repeated my mantra: You are an athlete. You are a champion who has put in the training time. You belong …

The post Smashing Stereotypes With Big Fit Girl appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/160080897624

No comments:

Post a Comment