Thursday, July 5, 2018

5 Ways to Turn Your Irritation Into Mindfulness

Although it may seem ridiculous, turning irritation into mindfulness will allow you to quickly get over an annoying incident and be much happier in the end. Recently, I was given this challenge at home. My daughter, who had her hair dyed pink, took a shower and left the white subway-tiled bathroom magenta. Not just the tile, but the white grout as well. It was a mess. When I saw this, I was overcome by irritation. I had not asked for a pink bathroom! But as I was scrubbing bleach all over (thankfully it was working!), I started to pay extra…

The post 5 Ways to Turn Your Irritation Into Mindfulness appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/175570829099

No comments:

Post a Comment