Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Chicken Salad with Lemon and Dill

This simple, healthy chicken salad is made with breast meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken, fresh lemon and dill. Fast and easy, and perfect for all diets including low-carb, keto, Whole30, Paleo, gluten-free and of course, Weight Watchers.

This simple, healthy chicken salad is made with breast meat from a cooked rotisserie chicken, fresh lemon and dill. Fast and easy, and perfect for all diets including low-carb, keto, Whole30, Paleo and of course, Weight Watchers.

I love having easy lunches in my refrigerator for when I need a quick lunch on the go. Keeping my refrigerator stocked with healthy lunch options prevents me from getting hangry, and making bad choices! A few of my go-tos lately are chickpea egg salad, chickpea tuna salad, and asparagus, egg and bacon salad. This chicken salad is great when I want something low-carb, inspired from my local health food store. It’s so simple, made with just 4 ingredients not counting salt! (more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/173963452189

No comments:

Post a Comment