Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Cheesecake Brownies

These homemade, cheesecake brownies are SO good and they are gluten-free and flourless by using  almond meal in place of wheat flour, then swirled with a cheesecake topping!

These homemade, cheesecake brownies are SO good and they are gluten-free and flourless by using almond meal in place of wheat flour, then swirled with a cheesecake topping!

I love brownies, and am always testing new ways to make a moist and delicious brownie that won’t cost me a ton of calories. If you’ve tried my Amazing Flourless Brownies made with black beans, or my PB2 Brownies which replace flour with peanut butter powder, I think you will LOVE these new almond flour brownies!

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/173740595444

No comments:

Post a Comment