Sunday, April 15, 2018

Weight Loss Success Stories: Johanna Halosz

“77 lbs later, now a size 6/S, with 118/78 blood pressure and vastly improved Cholesterol numbers. Weight loss is 100/100, intake and exercise. I started walking on week 2, one single 18 minute mile at a time. Now a part time Pilates Instructor, I hike, kayak, SUP paddle, and rock climb to cross train and keep my exercise exciting and interesting too!”

Warning: Serious motivation ahead.

77 lbs later, now a size 6/S, with 118/78 blood pressure and vastly improved Cholesterol numbers, 2 years at Lifetime, Skinnytaste is still my default recipe search.
Weight Loss Success Stories: Johanna Halosz

Like many women, I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I hovered around a size 16, dipped down to a 12 maybe twice since 1988, and topped out at a size 20, XXL, in 2014. Right around my 40th birthday, my husband and I took a fantasy Christmas vacation to Hawaii. We saved and planned and had an amazing time. Always active, and social, and adventurous, we did quite a bit of swimming and dining, drinking and snorkeling, hiking and golfing. But looking back on day 13 at the 2000 pictures we took as we packed up to head back to reality, I was so horrified by what I saw. It was the first time I was really sickened by my appearance, and sat staring at myself, crying. Wow. How did I let it get to this, and how did I not know?

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/172965844904

No comments:

Post a Comment