Thursday, April 12, 2018

Avocado Fries with Lime Dipping Sauce

Crispy baked avocado fries coated with panko breadcrumbs with a lime dipping sauce. So fast and easy to make in the oven or air fryer!

Crispy baked avocado fries coated with crispy panko breadcrumbs with a lime dipping sauce. So fast and easy to make in the oven or air fryer!
Avocado Fries with Lime Dipping Sauce

A healthy appetizer or snack, you can easily make half or quarter the recipe if you are eating alone (perfect way to use up those leftover avocados). There’s a local restaurant by me the makes avocado fries, which of course they deep fry. It’s such an unusual way to serve avocados other than making guacamole or making avocado toast (Did you know I have an entire section devoted to avocado obsessed recipes)! So of course I had to make these myself, I tested them in the air fryer and they came out crispy and golden on the outside, warm and soft on the inside using just a few spritzes of olive oil, so much healthier! I’ve also tried them in the oven, they come out fine too. The dipping sauce is a must in my opinion, it ties the whole thing together. (more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/172865858229

No comments:

Post a Comment