Sunday, March 18, 2018

Skinnytaste Success Story: Mary Billiot

I am thrilled to share another Skinnytaste weight loss story!

Hi friends! I am thrilled to share another Skinnytaste weight loss success story. Nothing makes me happier to hear these weight loss stories – how you did it, how long it took, what helped motivate you, etc, so I plan on sharing more of these stories to help inspire you! Mary shared her story on the Skinnytaste Facebook Community Group and everyone was so excited to find out more, so I asked her to share her story here. Thank you Mary!

Mary Billiot
Clothing Size: before 13 down to current size 4
Weight before/after: 166 pounds/128 pounds
How long: 3 months, started on December 4th

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/172002826824

No comments:

Post a Comment