Thursday, March 1, 2018

Chickpea Egg Salad

This easy chickpea and egg salad is so simple and delicious for lunch (or breakfast!). It’s inexpensive to make, high in protein and fiber and great to make ahead for the week.

This easy chickpea and egg salad is so simple and delicious for lunch (or breakfast!). It's inexpensive to make, high in protein and fiber and great to make ahead for the week.
Chickpea Egg Salad

I’m obsessed with chickpeas, I can literally eat them right out of the can. My husband, on the other hand doesn’t share my chickpea love so I usually have them for lunch when he’s not around. And now that chickpeas and eggs are zero points on the new Weight Watchers Freestyle program, I love them even more!

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/171412105649

No comments:

Post a Comment