Friday, October 6, 2017

How an FBG Does Myrtle Beach

My husband and I have very different ideas of what constitutes a successful beach vacation. He sits squarely in the sit-on-the-beach-and-do-as-little-as-humanly-possible camp while I prefer something a little more active. The reality is that my body actually doesn’t feel refreshed and renewed after spending a week sitting or lying around (on the beach or otherwise). In fact, I often find myself feeling lethargic after too much do-nothing vacationing. This isn’t to discount my husband’s style of beach vacation as “bad” or “wrong”, it’s just not always for me. But I do it every once in a while for the sake …

The post How an FBG Does Myrtle Beach appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/166106221784

No comments:

Post a Comment