Friday, March 17, 2017

How to Get the Most Out of Your Workout on the Treadmill

Confession: I kind of love the treadmill. I don’t have one at my gym so any time I’m traveling and am in a hotel fitness center that has one, I’ll always try to hop on for some interval running or just a light jog. I find them so convenient for pacing and pushing the speed and just de-stressing. After all, when you’re on the treadmill, it’s not like you have to watch for traffic or anything. And how fast you’re going is right there in front of you. But, I know that the treadmill is nicknamed the “dreadmill” for a …

The post How to Get the Most Out of Your Workout on the Treadmill appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/158507967899

No comments:

Post a Comment