Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Gruyère Gonna Want to Read This

Mozzarelly great news here, cheese lovers. Yeah, that was lame, but “gouda news” is just too cheesy. Anyway, on to the news I havarti mentioned. For reggiano this time. I know you’re thinking, “this feta be good.” And trust me, this cheese news is the GOAT (greatest of all time, not chèvre). Okay, sorry. That was it. I’m done now. I promise this news won’t make you bleu. Here it is: Cheese might actually be good for you. New research shows that eating cheese does not raise your cholesterol and might help you lose weight. Irish researchers recently published their study in …

The post Gruyère Gonna Want to Read This appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/158961452304

No comments:

Post a Comment