Thursday, August 30, 2018

Ahi Poke Bowl

With marinated tuna, brown rice, avocado, cucumber, mango, macadamias and scallions, this Hawaiian style quick Ahi Poke Bowl is perfect for hot summer nights.

With marinated tuna, brown rice, avocado, cucumber, mango, macadamias and scallions, this Hawaiian style quick-cook Ahi Poke Bowl is perfect for hot summer nights.

I love Poke bowls and often make them when I crave sushi! A few favorite dishes that satisfy my sushi cravings are Shoyu Ahi Poke, California Shrimp Stacks and California Spicy Crab Stuffed Avocados. I’m also really digging this poke bowl with mango and avocado, a guest post by my friend, Heather K Jones, please welcome her!

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/177555353789

No comments:

Post a Comment