Sunday, June 24, 2018

Weight Loss Success Stories: Justine Traver

“Leaving a toxic relationship and in a new and healthy one I came to the realization that I needed to finally do something for myself. I joined Weight Watchers, I found a meeting right near my job (no excuses) and dove right in, head on.”

"Leaving a toxic relationship and in a new healthy one, I needed to finally do something for myself." Justine lost 65 pounds with the help of Weight Watchers.

"Leaving a toxic relationship and in a new healthy one, I needed to finally do something for myself." Justine lost 65 pounds with the help of Weight Watchers.

“Food filled a void in my life for a long time. I would eat when I was happy, sad, depressed, anxious. It was an awful cycle of eating like crap, feeling awful, and then doing it all over again. Food never judged me or put me down. I used food as a way to comfort myself for many years. It wasn’t until April of 2017, two years after leaving a toxic relationship and in a new and healthy one that I came to the realization that I needed to finally do something for myself”.

Justine Traver
Clothing Size: 16 down to current size 2
Weight before/after: 190 pounds/125 pounds

Inspiration ahead…

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/175208708109

No comments:

Post a Comment