Monday, January 15, 2018

IIFYM: How Eating More Made Me So Much Better

Like many people, I did my time counting calories. Then, for all these reasons, I stopped and never looked back. Years went by without me counting anything. I ate intuitively and in moderation, in a way that seemed to support the pace of my life and all the running and WODs I do week in and week out. At one point though earlier this year, I found myself fairly regularly running out of gas mid-day, my running felt sluggish, and my lifts were not progressing as I’d hoped. I couldn’t help but wonder if there was more I could be doing …

The post IIFYM: How Eating More Made Me So Much Better appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/169730894224

No comments:

Post a Comment