Wednesday, November 8, 2017

What It’s Like to Be Able to Eat Just One Cookie

kristen seymour laughing

I really didn’t think my relationship with food was too screwed up in my 20s. Well, other than a few dalliances with trying to figure out just how few calories I could get away with eating (and obsessively tracking each bite) and subsisting for days at a time on steamed broccoli and Slim-Fast before breaking down and binging on Doritos and Chips Ahoy, that is. Pretty typical for a girl coming of age in the late 80s and 90s, right? It wasn’t much different than what I saw basically everyone around me doing. I sipped my Diet Coke, told my …

The post What It’s Like to Be Able to Eat Just One Cookie appeared first on Fit Bottomed Girls.


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/167265897069

No comments:

Post a Comment