Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Un-stuffed Cabbage Bowls (Instant Pot or Stove Top)

Stuffed cabbage without all the work!

Quick and easy stuffed cabbage – without all the work! I love stuffed cabbage, it reminds me of my childhood (a staple in my home growing up), but they can be a bit time consuming. I came up with the idea to chop the cabbage and turn them into bowls instead and they came out so good! My husband RAVED, these are a keeper.

I made this in the Instant Pot but you can easily make this on the stove, simply double the cooking time. I added some cooked rice to them as my parents always make stuffed cabbage with rice but if you want to keep this low carb, feel free to leave it out.

(more…)


from Tumblr http://vincentpennington.tumblr.com/post/157273710294

No comments:

Post a Comment